STP Employment End Date Incorrectly Populating For Some Employees After Implementing PRP8
(Doc ID 2747945.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Australia - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
STP Employment End Date Incorrectly Populating for Some Employees After Implementing PRP8 i.e The Leave date in the STP Update Event page is incorrect.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Select an employee who is active on 2 records, with a hire on record 1 effective dated 01/04/01
2) Open record 0 in correct history. Delete all rows after Hire
3) Add a new row, effective dated 03/10/87 & terminate record
4) Add a new row & rehire record 0 on the effective date: 01/04/01 (same date as hire date on record 1)
5) Run the STP Prep process for that Employee & review through STP Update Event – Leave Date which is incorrect
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document