EAP: Voucher Save Error, Attachment Failed to Download, When Deleting Same Attachment Twice
(Doc ID 2748248.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a User cancels out of the Voucher Header Attachment page after deleting an attachment then goes back into the Voucher Header Attachment page, deletes the same attachment again and clicks OK to return back to the Voucher > Invoice Information page, when saving the Voucher, an error will occur.
Attachment failed to download. (18036,10014) File not found. (18036,10012)
1. On the Demo database, for Business Unit = US001, display existing Voucher ID = 00000111
2. On the Voucher > Invoice Information page, click the Attachments (1) hyperlink
3. On the Voucher Header Attachment page, click the - sign to delete the existing attachment
4. Click OK to the Delete Confirmation message
5. Click Cancel to exit the page
6. On the Voucher > Invoice Information page, Attachment count still displays 1
7. Click the Attachments (1) hyperlink
8. On the Voucher Header Attachment page, click the - sign to delete the existing attachment
9. Click OK to the Delete Confirmation message
10. Click OK to exit the page
11. On the Voucher > Invoice Information page, Attachment count displays 0
12. Click Save
13. Above error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document