'Careers' Back Button is Missing on My Saved Searches Branding Header
(Doc ID 2748495.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When navigating through the External Careers Gateway, 'Careers' Back Button is missing on 'My Saved Searches' branding header.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From Careers, select View All Jobs
2. Note the Back button is present as expected in the Fluid header
3. Click the back button, and then select My Saved Searches
4. Note the Back button is missing from the Fluid header to return to Careers
5. Select the Home button to return to Careers, and then select My Saved Searches again
6. Note the Back button is present this time
7. Select the Back button, note the Back button is present in the Careers site when it shouldn't.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document