EAP: AP_Match - Header Exceptions is not Getting Created for Rule 710
(Doc ID 2748592.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While running Matching, if the Header Match Rule does not have tolerance enabled, system is unable to generate exception for Header Match Rules.
1. Setup Financial Sanction at installation level.
2. Search definition deployment successful.
3. Set the financial sanction validation status as blocked for a supplier.
4. Open Header Level Match Rule 710:
- Tolerance is not enabled
5. Review the Rule 710 in the Match Rule Control: DEBIT_MEMO:
- If Rule is True Take Action = 'Exception'
- Continue to the Next rule: 'Always Continue'
6. Create a PO with 2 lines, different quantities, and price 100 USD:
- Match Rule Control ID on PO: DEBIT_MEMO
7. Save PO, Budget check PO, Dispatch PO
8. Create receipt by copying PO full Qty
9. Create a Voucher by copying the PO Receipt Full.
10. Double the Price on Voucher Line, increase it from 100 to 200.
11. Save the voucher.
12. Run Matching.
13. Review The matching status on the voucher:
- Voucher continues to be in "Ready" status after matching process is completed.
- Expectation is an exception should be generated for Rule 710.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document