EeS: ESettlement Fluid - Line Amount is Blanked Out if Quantity or Unit Price is not Entered
(Doc ID 2748595.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ESettlement Fluid - Line amount is blanked out if quantity or unit price is not entered.
- Login as supplier with "LSA" supplier user.
- In Supplier Secure Home page, Go to Invoices and Payments > Self Service.
- Create a new invoice and populate the Buyer/Agency field and Invoice ID on the header.
- Add a new line and populate the Description, Quantity, UOM, and Line Amt on the invoice line. Leave the Unit Price blank then tab to another field.
- Line amount is blanked out after tab out. Line amount is only accepted when Quantity and unit price is entered.
Note: The existing functionality in classic page allows to enter Line amount alone.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document