EAP: Voucher Posting Fails at Step AP_PSTVCHR.BL105.Step01G (SQL) with Unique Constraint (PSADM.PS_GST_TDS_TMP5) when It Has a TDS Transaction in Batch Mode
(Doc ID 2748597.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a GST prepaid voucher is created and paid then applied to a regular voucher, the voucher posting process abends with unique constraint error in Batch mode (multiple vouchers picked up for posting).
This is not happening if posting the regular voucher (Prepayment applied voucher) individually.
1. Withholding Entity: INDIT.
- Rules used for test: 194J1
2. Create a "Prepaid" Voucher for IND01.
3. Post the voucher: Withholding schedule has been created.
4. Pay both schedules through record manual payment.
5. Create 1st Regular Voucher for a different BU (Eg. US001).
6. Create 2nd Regular Voucher for a different BU ( Eg. GBR01).
7. Create 3rd Regular Voucher for applying prepayment (IND01).
8. Apply prepayment to regular voucher.
9. Run voucher posting for all three vouchers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document