Error "Invalid US Tax Identification Number ID Number for Supplier (10320,328)" When Registering a New Supplier User Request ID For International Suppliers
(Doc ID 2748661.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When setting up supplier user requests for international suppliers and the supplier try to register a new user, system is always using the TIN and not the ID number verification mentioned on the User template setup page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a supplier user template for an international supplier (use Australia for example)
- Review the default for supplier new user registrations. It is defaulted to user
- Setup the new user ID for Australian suppliers
- Attempt to register as a user for this Supplier ID A Australian Company ID B
- Enter A and B and tab out of the ID
- System will generate a message of "Invalid US Tax Identification Number ID Number for Supplier (10320,328) Please ensure a Valid Standard ID Number is entered for the Supplier"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document