E-CRM: Quick Key Configured With Multiple Spaces Will Display Only One Space
(Doc ID 2748678.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Support - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When configuring a quick key using multiple spaces, it will display only one space.
The user expected behavior is that the quick key should be replaced with all the text accordingly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login in PIA
2. Navigate to root > CRM User Preferences > Personal Quick Key
3. Add a new quick key ( e.g. a bracket + 10 spaces + “test”+..) and Save
4. Check if the user has CRRB1810 permission list in order to have the “text tray button” enabled on the RTF(Rich Text Format) modal
5. Navigate to root > HelpDesk > Add a case
6. Select the "Notes" tab and try to select the new defined quick key
7. The 10 spaces are replaced with only one.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document