Adding a New Cashiering Tender Key
(Doc ID 2748762.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A new tender key has been created for use with Cashiering. The tender key is added to the Open Cashier Office process for a Cashier. When the Cashier to whom the tender key was added during the Open Cashier Office tries to post a Cashiering receipt using the new tender key, the tender key is not found.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Set Up SACR, Product Related, Student Financials, Cashiering, Tender Key;
- Create a new Tender Key;
- Navigate to Student Financials, Cashiering, Cash Management, Open Offices;
- Open the Cashier Office for the business date;
- On the Open Cashiers tab of the component, add the Tender Key EFT to the Cashier;
- Click Save;
- Sign in to Campus Solutions as the Cashier;
- Navigate to Cashiering at Student Financials, Cashiering, Post Student Payments;
- Enter a Cashiering Receipt for a student;
- Click on the Tender Key look up.
- The Tender Key is not found.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document