When Hiring an Applicant Through Manage Hires Page, Manager Receives Error "SetID not found for name="BUSINESS_UNIT", value=" with record 'SAL_PLAN_TBL", tree". (2,214) FUNCLIB_HR_JOB.DEPTID.FieldFormula Name:deptid_Change PCPC:2191 Statement:40"
(Doc ID 2749601.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to add employment data via Manage Hires, the managers are getting an error.
Called from:FUNCLIB_HR_JOB.DEPTID.FieldFormula Name:JobDeptidFch Statement:174
Called from:HR_HIRE.UI.JobComponentController.OnExecute Name:doFieldChanges Statement:122
Called from:JOB_DATA_EMP.GBL.JOB.RowInit Statement: 2
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Applicant applied for the following job posting and was offered the position:
2. Applicant is moved to the status: Hire
3. The applicant will now have a row in the Mange Hires table (>Workforce Admin>Personal Information >Manage Hires)
4. Click on the employee name and add the Type of Hire as Hire then click on Add Person. Enter the required information on the Add Person tabs and when complete click on the Organizational Relationship tab.
5. Change checklist code to Hire. Click Add Relationship
6. At this point they get the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document