EEX9.2: Personal Time Details is Deleted from Time Sheet when any Validation Error is Corrected and Saved
(Doc ID 2750171.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Personal Time Details is deleted from Time Sheet when any validation error is corrected and saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new project;
2. Click on Project Activities and populate the fields;
3. Start and End date are populated;
4. Click on Resources;
5. Populate ID number and Project Role;
6. Click on Add;
8. Click on Add resource to activity;
9. Select the check;
10. Click on Save;
11. Enforce Type on Business Unit Option is Set to Project Team Only- select Exp and TL product;
12. Create a Time Sheet with Personal Time and Save;
13. Go to Project Team and change the Resource End date for any one of the project to back date so that it falls partially within Time Sheet Period;
14. Come back to Time Sheet and Save;
15. It triggers the validation: "Hours cannot be entered because KU0042 isn't a Team Member of the Project 000000000000327 on 2020-08-12. Please verify if the employee is a Project
16. Remove the Time hours from dates for which Employee is not part of Project Team and then Save;
17. Personal Time Hours is deleted from Time Sheet.
For the replication steps, please review Replication_File uploaded.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document