EPY: Hours Only Reduce from Reg Pay is Not Being Displayed When Equal to Standard Hours for Salaried Employees
(Doc ID 2750199.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect calculated Reg hours when adjustment is made from pay line
The regular hours are incorrect for both current pay period and the adjusted pay period when the adjusted hours are equal to current pay period regular hours.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create 3 earnings code (HOL, PER, VAC) that "Hours Only Reduce from Reg Pay" is checked on - Set Up HCM>Product Related>Payroll for North America>Compensation and Earnings>Earnings Table
2. Employee standard hours is 38 weekly (equates to 76 hours Bi-Weekly) - Workforce Administration>Job Information>Job Data
3. Create a paysheet for a Salaried Bi-Weekly employee - Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing USA>Create and Load Paysheets>Create Paysheets
4. Advise 40 hours to HOL on Addl Nbr 0 - Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing USA>Update Paysheets>By Payline
5. Insert a row and enter a begin and end date that effect the prior pay period
6. Advise 9 hours to PER and 27 hours to VAC on Addl Nbr 1
7. Run a payroll calculation and verify the results on Review Paycheck that shows no negative hours on Addl Nbr 1 - Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing USA>Produce Payroll>Calculate Payroll and Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing USA>Produce Payroll>Review Paycheck
When the hours that are reducing that is less than standard, it works as expected. Replication document is attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document