ABMGT: Absence Calculation Aborts With Payee Message, "Calendar For Paygroup Has an Abs Take With No Target Calendar On The Calendar"
(Doc ID 2750236.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Absence Management to Payroll for North America or Payroll Interface users (with or without Time and Labor) ONLY.
When attempting to run the Absence calculation program GP_PAYE/GPPDPRUN, a payee-level message is thrown:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Main Menu>Global Payroll and Absence Management>Absence and Payroll Processing>Calculate Absence and Payroll.
- Enter run control/calendar information and run the process.
- Process aborts with error messages.
- Main Menu>Global Payroll and Absence Management>Absence and Payroll Processing>Review Absence/Payroll Info>Payee Messages
- Find payee-level messages as noted below:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document