Student Services Center Student Center Tab Shows 'No Holds' When Hold Has Been Assigned via Service Indicator
(Doc ID 2750303.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Student Services Center component, Student Center tab, a student has been assigned a service indicator that should be displaying in the 'Holds' section of the page. On the page, there is a negative service indicator icon that, when clicked, will display the service indicator, but the 'Holds' section shows "No Holds".
The issue can be replicated at will with the following steps:
- Set up the service indicator.
- Assign the service indicator to the student.
- Navigate to Campus Community > Student Services Center and enter the student's id.
- Note negative service indicator icon and click the icon to verify the service indicator assigned.
- Review 'Holds' section on the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document