FLUID Enroll by My Requirements Page Course Search Defaults the Student/Program Career and Times Out if Course Career is Different
(Doc ID 2750652.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a student attempts to enroll in a course on the FLUID Enrollment by My Requirements page, if the course career is different than the student/program career, the search page for the course defaults in the student/program career. As a result, the search will not find the course, and the page will time out.
The issue can be replicated at will with the following steps:
- Click 'Manage Classes' tile on FLUID home page.
- Click 'Enroll by My Requirements' in left navigation.
- Select course with course career different than student career.
- Click 'Next' button and note default value in career field.
- Click 'Search' button (if the page hasn't already started searching).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document