Auto Save Functionality Not Working As Expected even After Following Doc ID 1270577.1
(Doc ID 2750936.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Auto Save functionality for ePerformance documents not working
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Navigation Set Up HCM, Install, Product Specific, ePerformance Installation, ePerformance, -Tick 'Enable Auto Save' option.
2. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Team Performance > Current Documents
3. Create employee document based on needed template to be used.
4. Go to define Criteria and select a tab to modify.
5. Delete/Add/Update New Item and wait for the page to time out.
6. Reopen employee's document and validate if added/updated item was saved automatically.
7. Results showed that added objects were not automatically saved.
Followed AutoSave Feature for ePerformance Documents (Doc ID 1270577.1)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document