EEX9.2: Left Hand Panel is Missing in Expense Summary Page for the Approver User Consequently Not Able to See All the Lines of the Expense Report
(Doc ID 2751801.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inside Expense Fluid Approval component, Expense Report Page, Summary Section- customer has Expense Details link which, when clicked, should direct Approver to Expense Entry Component, Summary Page. Customer requirement is that, when clicking on Expense Details link page, application should open Expense Detail Page (Line Page), instead of Summary page and approver user to be able to view all the lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add multiple lines and submit Expense Report;
2. Login as Approver;
3. Click on Approvals Tile;
4. Select Pending Expense Report from the list- both lines can be seen;
5. Click on Expense Details link;
6. Expense Summary page opens;
7. Click on View Details- Only the second line can be seen- -this is the issue that customer reported;
8. Click on General Information icon from the Expense Summary page;
9. Click on View Details link - both lines can be seen now in the left hand panel;
10. Now click on View Summary link again;
11. Click on View Details link once again from the Expense Summary page -Expense Entry page (Line page) opens and this time both lines can be seen in the left hand panel.
For reviewing replication steps, please check Replication_File.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document