PO Details Are Not Displayed Correctly In ESupplier
(Doc ID 2751908.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eSupplier Connection - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Details are not displayed correctly in eSupplier
When open the Purchase Orders tile and then click on the PO Details icon, if the PO contains more than one item line, the Invoice lines do not display fully and cannot scroll farther down or move the pagelet on the screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login in Supplier Portal as ‘VP1’ and click the Purchase Orders tile (add Purchase Order tile if not exist)
2. Filter for dates between 01/01/1999 and current date. Done
3. Click on the PO details arrow for PO 0000000193 from 04/18/2006
4. Note that there is one PO line and one Invoice. They both display fully
5. Close the Review Purchase window to return to the Purchase Orders page.
6. Click on the PO Details arrow for PO 0000000188 from 04/17/2006
7. This PO has three lines. Not able to scroll down to see the invoice list.
8. It is only possible to scroll down if zoom decreased to 80%. This workaround is not acceptable because still showing the same problem if the PO has more than 5 lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document