EBI9.2: Project Chartfields Like PC BU and Activity Are Not Sent to AP Correctly When Interunit Expense Accounting Entry for the Online Bill Has Been Modified With Different Chartfields Than Defaulted Ones.
(Doc ID 2752116.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project chartfields like PC BU and Activity are not sent to AP correctly when Interunit Expense accounting entry for the online bill has been modified with different chartfields than defaulted ones.
1. Create a new online billing invoice.
2. The Account defaulted on the InterUnit Expense Distribution is 200200.
3. On the InterUnit Expense Distribution accounting line select Code REV-PROD what will populate all project chartfields.
4. Change the Account from 400000 to 403000.
5. Save the invoice.
The project chartfileds are still on the line but only the Account and Project are uploaded from Billing to AP.
6. Upload the invoice from BI to AP.
7. Run below queries:
select * from PS_VCHR_HDR_STG where INVOICE_ID='0000678680';
select * from PS_VCHR_LINE_STG where VCHR_BLD_KEY_C2='0000678680';
select * from PS_VCHR_DIST_STG where VCHR_BLD_KEY_C2='0000678680';
8. Account uploaded from BI to AP on the PS_VCHR_DIST_STG is 403000.
9.Only PROJECT_ID and ACCOUNT are uploaded from BI to AP.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document