EAM9.2:AM Interface Errors Related to PO Stuck in Error in Preview Interface Stage When There Are Transaction Relating to POs That Are Excluded.
(Doc ID 2752665.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AM interface errors related to PO struck in error in preview interface stage when there are transaction relating to POs that are Excluded.
Since all previous transaction related to the PO are either excluded/loaded, it should not error that there were still pending entries that should be processed.
Steps to replicate:
1. Create a PO Receipt.
2. Create a voucher by copying from PO
3. Match, approve and post the voucher.
4. Run Load Assets Request (INTFAPAM)
Transaction then shows up in Preview AP/PO Information page (Load Status = Pending)
5. Run Retrieve Info from AP/PO (AMPS1000) process then preview transaction
Transaction then moves to Review Interface Transactions page with Load Status = Pending
6. Run Load into AM (AMIF1000) that loads transactions into asset tables
7. Come back to Review Interface Transactions page, Load Status = Loaded
8. Create another set of vouchers
9. Make sure all vouchers have asset information
10. Match, approve and post them
11. Run Load Assets Request (INTFAPAM) process again
12. After verifying that they arrived in the pre-interface, run AMPS1000 to push them to Review Interface Transaction page
13. Now in the Review Interface Transaction page, flip the newly arrived transactions relating to the two vouchers to Load Status = Excluded
14. When searched in the Review Interface Transaction page with BU and PO number in the criteria, transactions that show up should have Load Status of 'Loaded' and 'Excluded'.
15. Created more vouchers
16. Match, approve and post
17. Process them through AP-AM interface like previous vouchers
Make sure, like previous, vouchers they have requisite asset information
These voucher transactions come as Pending in AM preview page.
18. But when AMPS1000 is run to push them into review page the end up in 'error' status.
See replication document here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document