Amount Only PO With Work Order Does Not Pass Over to Receipt
(Doc ID 2753335.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Amount Only PO with Work Order Does Not Pass Over to Receipt.
When a PO is marked as 'Amount Only' and contains a Maintenance Management Work Order, the Work Order information does not flow over to the receipt.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create work order.
2. Create Amount Only PO.
3. Associate work order to PO Schedule.
4. Budget Check and Dispatch the PO.
5. Create receipt for the PO.
6. On the Links and Status tab, click on the Distributions icon.
7. On the Receipt Distributions page, click on the Pegging Inquiry icon.
8. The Pegging Inquiry does not show the work order information from the PO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document