EHR: Fluid Candidate Gateway - Add Degrees Page Not Enforcing Validation On School Code And Minor Code
(Doc ID 2753350.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fluid Candidate Gateway - Add Degrees Page Not Enforcing Validation on School Code and Minor Code
When an applicant is completing a job application using the Fluid Candidate Gateway, the Add Degrees page is allowing the user to introduce an invalid School Code or Minor code, bypassing the validation, when an additional data entry error exists on the page and is then resolved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Internal Applicant Applies for a Job Self Service > Recruiting > Careers
2. Select a Job Opening and Apply
3. On the Qualification Education section
4 Enter a School Code that is incorrect
5. On the Minor Code field enter a code that is incorrect
6. Click on Done
7. Note the application allowed the save and did not validate the School and/or Minor Code
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document