Applicant Gets Logged Out When Saving Licenses & Certifications Info on the Application with the Issue Date As Blank
(Doc ID 2753519.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The applicant is signed out of the portal during job application when they Save details in Licenses and Certifications section and have the Effective Date field is blank. A warning/error message to appear saying the ‘effective date field is a required field instead of getting logged out of the system.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Superuser / Admin.
2. Navigate to Careers tile – View All Jobs.
3. In the Search Jobs Page, Click ‘Apply Without a Job’ link.
4. Complete all steps until you reach a step where you need to add Licenses and Certifications
5. Click the Add button for Licenses and Certifications section. Enter value on the License field and remove the value on the Issue Date field.
6. Click Done button.
7. The user is logged out in the system.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document