EAP: Fluid Accounts Payable WorkCenter - Incomplete Voucher > Voucher Entry Modal Window Needs to be Bigger
(Doc ID 2753617.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using the Accounts Payable WorkCenter. If select Incomplete Vouchers then click on a Voucher, the Voucher Entry modal window displays. If click the Invoice Information tab, unable to see all of the Voucher information on one page. Have to use the bottom scroll bar in order to see the Total and the other hyperlinks to the right of the Invoice Total box. Having to use the bottom scroll bar to view the Voucher information is inconvenient for the Users. However, the Voucher Entry modal window that opens up for Recycled Vouchers does not have this issue since the modal window is much bigger. A bottom scroll bar does not exist.
The Voucher Entry modal window that opens up for Incomplete Vouchers needs to be the same size as the Voucher Entry modal window that opens up for Recycled Vouchers. A bottom scroll bar should not exist.
1. Display the Accounts Payable WorkCenter (Fluid Home Page > Payables Operations > Accounts Payable WorkCenter Tile OR Accounts Payable > Accounts Payable WorkCenter)
2. Under Vouchers, select Incomplete Vouchers
3. Select any Voucher
4. Voucher Entry modal window displays
5. Click the Invoice Information tab
6. Notice the Total in the Invoice Total box does not display
7. Use the scroll bar at the bottom and scroll to the right
8. The Total displays along with other links to the right of the Invoice Total box
9. Close the Voucher Entry modal window
10. Under Voucher Exceptions, select Recycled Vouchers
11. Voucher Entry modal window displays -- Notice that this window is bigger than the one in Step 4
12. Click the Invoice Information tab
13. Able to see the Invoice Total box and the hyperlinks to the right of the Invoice Total box
14. A bottom scroll bar does not exist on the Invoice Information page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document