EAP: Unable to Hide Supplier Address Fields by SetID Using Page and Field Configurator for Component Name = VENDOR_LOOKUP
(Doc ID 2753671.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Page and Field Configurator is configured to hide the Address related fields for the Component Name = VENDOR_LOOKUP (Review Suppliers) using the criteria of a specific SetID.
When testing the Review Suppliers page, changed the default SetID to the SetID specified in the criteria. Populated the Supplier ID field and clicked Search. The Address related fields are still displayed in the Search Criteria and the Search Results grid.
However, for the User ID that is testing, if change the SetID on the Overall Preferences page (Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > User Preferences > Define User Preferences) to the SetID that is defined in the specific criteria, then the Address related fields are hidden.
By default, Customer wants to keep the same SetID for all Users. Customer does not want to change the SetID in Define User Preferences to match the SetID criteria setup within Page and Field Configurator.
1. Navigate to Enterprise Components > Page and Field Configuration > Page and Field Configurator
2. Add a New Value for Component Name = VENDOR_LOOKUP, Market = Global, Configuration Type = Standard
3. Define the Criteria of SetID = SHR03
4. Select the fields of Address, City, State and Country (All together 8 fields should be selected - 2 of each field)
5. Check the Hide Field box for the 8 fields selected
6. Access the Map to Portal Registry tab
a. Check the Select box for EMPLOYEE Portal
b. Check the 'Enable Page Level Events' box
c. Click Apply Configuration
d. Click OK to the message -- Configuration Mapped to Component Events. (18111,25043)
e. Click Save
f. Click the Review/Edit Mapping hyperlink
6. On the Configure Event Mapping page, for Record Name = VENDOR_SRCH_VW, Event Name = RowInit, change Service ID from EOCC_ROWINIT1 to EOCC_ROWINSERT1
7. Click the Review Suppliers hyperlink
8. On the the Review Suppliers page, SetID defaults as SHARE
9. Click the magnifying glass for SetID and select the SetID = SHR03
10. On the the Review Suppliers page, Address fields in the Search Criteria are not hidden even though they were configured to be hidden
11. Enter a Supplier ID and Click Search
12. Supplier information displays under the Search Results
13. The fields of Address, City, State and Country are not hidden even though they were configured to be hidden
14. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > User Preferences > Define User Preferences
15. Display User ID = VP1
16. On the Overall Preferences page, change the SetID from SHARE to SHR03 and click Save
17. Navigate to Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Review Suppliers
18. On the Review Suppliers page, SetID defaults to SHR03 and the Address fields in the Search Criteria are hidden
19. Enter a Supplier ID and click Search
20. Supplier information displays under the Search Results and the fields of Address, City, State and Country are hidden
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document