GPAUS STP: STP XML File For Update Event Has No Header Info When Regenerated
(Doc ID 2753791.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Australia - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
STP XML File for Update Event is missing Header information when regenerated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created Off-Cycle with Payment Date 30/06/2020 – last date of Financial Year with 1 Employee KA0003
2. Run Identify and Calculate for Off-cycle AUTST3
3. Run STP Prep Process for Period End. Make sure off-cycle included in the list
4. Create Update Event with 2 Employees – Update Event Date: 03/08/2020
5. Run STP Payroll Event File AUS with parameters - STP File Type: Update Event, Update Event Date: 03/08/2020
6. Check the output and generated XML
7. Open generated XML by clicking on link UPDEVNT_91232020-08-01-02_28_00_997390_01.xml
8. Run the same process again with same parameters and check output
9. Click on UPDEVNT__01.xml– Header information is missing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document