GPAUS STP: Final Indicator Processing Ignores Overrides On The Final Pay Period
(Doc ID 2753794.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Australia - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After overriding the payee data, when the STP XML generation process is rerun with 'All Payees of the Fiscal Year (Excluding already Reported)' checked on, the overridden value is not pulled in the XML file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Payee Override for a payee , change Gross from 20000.00 to 29000.00
2. Run STP file generation process
3. Check the XML file for payee – File shows Payee Override as 29000.00
4. Go back to the same runcontrol and select Final Indicator as 'All Payees of the Fiscal Year (Excluding already Reported)'
5. Run the STP XML Gen process again, Check the XML file for payee - File shows incorrect GrossA value as 20000.00
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document