GP AUS: STP: FBT Collection Process Does Not Cater For Payees Who Not In The Final CAL_RUN_ID For FY
(Doc ID 2754309.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Australia - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
STP: FBT Collection Process does not cater for Payees who are not in the final CAL_RUN_ID for the FY
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run a calendar KA 2019M11 in which employee KA0002, 001 does not have FBT.
2. Add Manual FBT for the employee KA0002 for the Tax year 2020 for two balance group 000, 001.
3. Create an offcycle for the employee KA0003 for November OFF KA 2019M11.
4. Calculate the offcycle payroll OFF KA 2019M11.
5. Run STP Preparation process for OFF KA 2019M11.
6. Before change:
The employee KA0002 with two balance group 000,001 are added in STP staging tables due to Manual FBT criteria but it should not happen during off cycle.
Only employee KA0003 is reported and no rows are added for KA0002 with manual FBT.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document