GP AUS: STP: Incorrect PTD In The Company Header When Off-Cycle And An On-Cycle Exist For The Same Period
(Doc ID 2754317.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Australia - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The PTD values are summing up for Off-Cycle and an On-Cycle.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run the KA 2019M10 On-cycle and finalize with payment date as 15 Oct 2019.
2. Create Off-Cycle with Payment Date 30 June 2020 ¿ last date of Financial Year with 1 Employee KA0003 .
3. Run Identify and Calculate for Off-cycle.
4. Run STP Prep Process for Period End. Make sure off-cycle included in the list .
5. Run STP File Gen Process for LIST, Check the XML file PTD amounts are incorrect in the header.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document