EPC: Expenses to Project Costing Process (PC_EX_TO_PC) Uses Only Transaction Date for Currency Conversion
(Doc ID 2754329.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running the PC_EX_TO_PC process, ACT and BIL rows are created. BIL row has the currency date and the rate from the transaction date. The Date Option from the Installation Options is set to Acct Dt, the expectation would be to have the accounting data as currency date.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options - Project Costing Integration and select the Acct Dt as the Date Option (Pricing/Funds Distribution).
2. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Project Costing > Project Costing Definition. Incoming Transaction Rate Type from the Business Unit Definition is Projects BU and the BU currency is USD.
3. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Project Costing > Pricing Structure > Rate Sets. Create a billing rate set ACT to BIL.
4. Navigate to Project Costing > Project Definitions > General Information. Create a project and an activity.
5. Add the rate set to the project and update the activity.
6. Navigate to Travel and Expenses > Expense Report > Create/Modify. Create an expense report in EUR currency.
7. Add the PC BU, the project, and the activity.
8. Submit the expense.
9. Navigate to Travel and Expenses > Process Expenses > Expense Processing. Process the expense report.
10. Navigate to Project Costing > Cost Collection > Expenses. Run the PC_EX_TO_PC process.
11. Navigate to Project Costing > Transaction Definitions > Transaction List. ACT and BIL rows are created. BIL row has the currency date and the market rate from the transaction date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document