Manage Job Opening Page HRS_JO_360 Return Button takes users to Component UX_SRCH_PLT after Entering any of the Group Actions
(Doc ID 2754453.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manage Job Opening Page HRS_JO_360 Return Button takes users to Component UX_SRCH_PLT after entering any of the Group Actions. E.g. Send Correspondence. Forward Applicant, Link Applicant, Route Applicant.
Whereas, same Return Button goes back to Component/Page HRS_JO_FIND_JOB if no Group Actions.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as a user PS
2. Go to NavBar > Navigator > Recruiting > Search Job Openings > Search
3. Click job opening 505009 Recruiting Coordinator with 3 Applicants
4. Select applicant Epiphany Howard by checking the select box
5. Click Group Action > Applicant Action > Send Correspondence
6. Type Subject text KZTEST Message text KZTEST MESSAGE
7. Click Send
8. Click Return Button
Page goes to the Classic Menu showing only Company Directory by default.
10. Whereas, if user clicks Return button without going into any of the Group Actions, then the page returns to Search Job Openings with the chosen JO at the top of the list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document