ABMGT: Country Take Exclusion Rules Cannot Be Checked Immediately after the Calculate Duration is Checked
(Doc ID 2754461.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Country take Exclusion rules cannot be checked immediately after the calculate duration is checked. Calculation Duration is missing a commit. It should be editable right after the calculate duration box is checked, without going back to search page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Set up HRMS > Product Related > Global Payroll & Abs Mnmg > Abs Mngmt > Country take
2. Created a new Absence take
3. Created a new Country take
4. Go to “Date Rules” tab, without checking the “End Date and Duration Rules” and “Exclusion Rules” boxes. Save the country take and return to search
5. Go back to the country take. When checking the box “calculate Duration”, The exclusion rules are not editable.
6.Save it and return to search. Go back to the country take and the exclusion rules are editable again.
Expected result: It should be editable right after the calculate duration box is checked, without going back to search page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document