My Oracle Support Banner

Can the Academic Career be Changed for a Matriculated Student Without Discontinuing the Career? (Doc ID 2754730.1)

Last updated on MARCH 02, 2021

Applies to:

PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.


A matriculated student who needs to change to a different academic career normally has to be dis-continued from the current career and re-admitted to the new career. 

Is there any mechanism for skipping the steps to dis-continue and re-admit and instead simply change the career? 


To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.

Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!

In this Document

My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.