Questionnaire Framework - Question is not Showing in Base Language When the Same Question is Updated in Related Language
(Doc ID 2754732.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Questionnaire Framework Preview questionnaire is not showing the question in base language when the same question is updated in a related language.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in with ENG language.
2. Navigate to Enterprise Components > Questionnaire Framework > Questionnaire Category and create a Questionnaire category
3. Navigate to Enterprise Components > Questionnaire Framework > Question Pool and Add a Question.
4. Verify the actual table PS_EOQF_QUESTION and related language table PS_EOQF_QUES_LNG. There is no data in related language table.
5. Navigate to Enterprise Components > Questionnaire Framework > Questionnaire. And add a question in step3.
6. Preview Questionnaire showing the question in ENG
7. Login CFR language and modify the question in step3 in French language.
8. Verify the tables. Both actual table PS_EOQF_QUESTION and its related language table PS_EOQF_QUES_LNG got updated in the French language.
9. Now login with ENG language. Preview Questionnaire showing the Question in French language instead of English.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document