My Sourcing Events, Select Related Action Workbench Always Brings Up The First Event
(Doc ID 2755362.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When pressing on the "My Sourcing Event" tils then choosing different event than the first one and press on the related actions icon then select the Event Workbench, system is already displaying the first event regardless of the event chosen on from previous page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Press on the "My Sourcing Event" tile
- Choose the fifth even from the left panel.
- Click on the related actions icon.
- Press on the Event Workbench.
- Notice that the event showing on the Event Workbench page is always the first event from the My sourcing event page and not the fifth one.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document