E-Portal: Company-Info Element Is Not Visible in Other Languages than in the Base Language in a Multi-Language Environment
(Doc ID 2755623.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CompanyInfo element loses context in a multi-language environment.
The user-expected behavior is that the CompanyInfo element should be kept the same/visible across all installed languages.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to root > PeopleTools > Utilities > International > Languages and enable a new languague like GER
2. Reboot app/web server for the change to take place
3. Add to the user "Company Info Administrator" and "Secure Branding Administrator" roles in order to have permissions to edit the branding
4. Go to root > PeopleTools > Portal > Branding > Define Headers and Footers
5. Open DEFAULT_HEADER_FLUID header and edit the CompanyInfo element
6. Connect in ENG and see the CompanyInfo element
7. Connect in GER and see the behavior: CompanyInfo element is missing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document