ECA: Unable to Reverse Prepaid Bill Plan On Contract, When Cancelled the Bill Manually in Billing
(Doc ID 2756575.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to reverse Prepaid Bill Plan on Contrat after Cancelling the Bill manually in Billing.
1. Create a contract and Add a line and save.
2. Assign Bill Plan , revenue Plan.
3. Add a Prepaid and change the status to Ready.
4. Allocate the amount.
5. Assign the Project and activity in contract terms.
6. Change the Bill plan and Prepaid Bill plan to Pre-Approved.
7. Change the Contract status to Active.
8. Process Contract Bill plans with Other Billing Method , run CA_BI_INTFC.
9. Get the interface id from message log and run Process the Billing Interface.
10 Open the Bill Generated and Cancelled Bill by changing the status from NEW to CAN.
11. Open the contract Bill Plans Click on prepaid Bill plan and then try to cancel it.
-- Receives this message
"The Billing Plan cannot be canceled until the Cross-Reference table amounts net out to zero. (9851,60)
The line amounts on the Cross-Reference table do not net out to zero. Until they do, the user cannot cancel this Billing Plan."
12. Go to Review plan and Put the Prepaid Bill Plan in Reversal in progress
13. Run CA_BI_INTFC process.
- The process didn’t pickup the transaction for reversal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document