ePro Receive Page Allows to Save Out of Balance Distribution Lines and the Requisition Saved With 'Received' Status and Should be 'Partially Receipt'
(Doc ID 2757876.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ePro Receive page allows to save out of balance distribution lines. Also Requisition saved with 'Received' status and should be 'Partially Receipt'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup Allocation Type = 'Specify'. Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Purchasing > Purchasing Definition
2. Create epro requisition, special request item (amount only) and split the distribution line to have 2 lines (70% and 30%)
3. Save, submit and budget check
4. Create PO, copy from requisition
5. Change Receiving Required to ‘Required’
6. Save, Budget Check and Dispatch PO
7. Go to Manage Requisition page and select 'Receive' and go
8. Select the requisition line
9. Change the receipt amount to 700.00
10. Go to distribution page. Keep the same amounts and OK
11. Getting the warning message 'Warning - Distribution quantity/amount out of balance to Receipt line (10300,313)'. Ok
12. Save Receipt. Receipt saved even when receipt distributions lines are out of balance.
13. Run the queries:
SELECT A.MERCH_AMT_BSE, A.MERCH_AMT_PO_BSE, A.MERCHANDISE_AMT, A.MERCHANDISE_AMT_PO FROM PS_RECV_LN_SHIP A WHERE RECEIVER_ID = '0000000163';
SELECT A.MERCH_AMT_BSE, A.MERCH_AMT_PO_BSE, A.MERCHANDISE_AMT, A.MERCHANDISE_AMT_PO FROM PS_RECV_LN_DISTRIB A WHERE A.RECEIVER_ID = '0000000163';
RECV_LN_SHIP.MERCHANDISE_AMT <> RECV_LN_DISTRIB.MERCHANDISE_AMT and
RECV_LN_SHIP.MERCH_AMT_BSE <> RECV_LN_DISTRIB.MERCH_AMT_PO_BSE are out of balance
14. At Manage Requisition page, requisition Request Status now is ‘Received’ and should be 'Partially Received'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document