EPC: PC_PRICING Creating Target Rows in PS_PROJ_RESOURCE With the FA_STATUS of 'D' Rather Than 'N'. This Is Causing The GM_GMFACS Process Not to Create Target SFA Rows As Needed.
(Doc ID 2758249.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PC_PRICING creating target rows in PS_PROJ_RESOURCE with the FA_STATUS of 'D' rather than 'N'. This is causing the GM_GMFACS process not to create target SFA rows as needed.
- Create a Cost Rate set "COST" that creates a 'BUR' row from the source "PAY" transaction. Also, configure the FNA analysis group to have 'PAY' and 'BUR' listed as analysis types.
- Create a Proposal, Submit and generate an award that generates a contract with amount based contract line.
- Associate the Contract line with a Project and Activity.
- Finalize the Project Budget.
- Make sure Project Activity has FA rates associated and no Rate sets are associated.
- Create a 'PAY' transaction using Add transactions with proper chart fields that generate SFA row.
- Run GM_GMFACS process. The process generates the target 'SFA' rows.
- Now associate the "COST" rate set to the project activity.
- Run PC_PRICING (Project Costing > Utilities > Pricing).
- This generates the "BUR" target row as expected. But this row is populating the "FA_STATUS" as "D". This is incorrect.
- Run the GM_GMFACS process (Grants > Awards > Process Facilities Admin).
- The process did not create any 'SFA' rows for the 'BUR' transactions as expected. This is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document