EAM9.2:Asset Adjustment Created in Voucher Results to Negative Amount
(Doc ID 2758762.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When System Source of Asset is 'Load Data From Spreadsheet', Retrieve Info from AP/PO (AMPS1000) process is determining that the Voucher amount created for an existing Asset
is a 'new amount of the Asset' and is making an adjustment to it's original amount to reflect the new amount.
Example: The asset value of 10,000, then make an adjustment via voucher of 1,000. The adjustment generated becomes -9,000.
Steps to replicate:
1. Define and download the Spreadsheet Template. Apart from the required fields, include BUSINESS_UNIT_PO and PO_ID fields.
2. Fill out the template. In this scenario fill out the BUSINESS_UNIT_PO field, but leave the PO_ID field blank.
3. Attach in Upload Spreadsheet Data page. Click Run AM_LOAD process. Interface ID = 10000059.
4. Run Load into AM (AMIF1000).
Interface Transaction Review:
- Asset ID = 000000000271
- Load Status = Loaded
- Cost = 2,000.00
5. Run Depreciation Calculation.
6. Create a voucher as adjustment to Asset ID 000000000271 amounting to 100.00:
- Business Unit = US001
- Voucher ID = 00000558
7. Post Voucher ID 00000558.
8. Load Asset Request for Voucher ID 00000558.
9. Preview AP/PO Information. Note: Cost = 100.00
10. Retrieve Info from AP/PO for Voucher ID 00000558.
11. Review Interface Transaction: The voucher amount for the Asset is being set as the `new¿ Cost ($100.00), and is making an adjustment of -$1,900
to bring the asset value from $2,000 down to $100.
See replication here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document