EMM: Unable to find the attached file on a WO due to "file Not Found" error(137, 29)
(Doc ID 2759055.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WM work order attached file can’t be open: File Not Found(137, 29).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Maintenance Management > Templates > Work Order Task Template. Open any existing template.
2) Add a sample file and save.
3) Create 2 WO's.
4) Go to requirements tab, add the asset id and click the task template.
5) Select the template that has the file added previously. Upload the file.
6) Save and verify the file opens without error.
7) Do the same for the second WO. Use the same task template and file. Save.
8) Open any one of the WO and delete the file from it. Save.
9) Open the other WO which has this file attached.
10) The file link is shown, but when clicked, below error is seen: "File Not Found".
Result: File was also deleted from the task template. File is deleted from everywhere.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document