EPY: Okay to Pay Not Being Deselected When Employee Goes to Salaried to Hourly Based on Pay Group
(Doc ID 2759058.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue we are having is that OK to Pay remains as ‘Y’ for the employees that are assigned to Pending Y on Job Data. Therefore they are receiving a paycheque which they should not receive.
During our testing, we found that this issue happens when T&L Load (Process Name: PSPLDTL1) runs prior to PAY CALCs. However if PAY CALC runs first, then OK to Pay flips to ‘N’ as expected.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Configured my Pay Group for Hourly EEs not having OK to Pay checked on the Paysheet and Salaried EEs having the OK to Pay checked on the Paysheet
2. Hire an employee that is "Salaried" employee with additional pay
3. Run the Paysheet creation and verified the Payline Status is set to "I" and the OK to Pay is selected due to the Pay Group
4. Enter exception time in T&L and loaded the information to paysheet and verify the T&L addl nbr has the Payline Status to "U" due to the load
5. Run a payroll calculation and verifiy the Payline Status is set to "C"
6. Change the employee to "Hourly" at the start of the pay period begin date
7. Verify the Payline is flagged it for a Pay Data Change due to the change in JOB
8. Ran another load for time from T&L and verified that the addl nbr 0 with okay to pay checked and with no Regular information populated on payline
9. Run the payroll calculation again and the system still has the "Okay to Pay" remained checked on in addl nbr 0 even though the Pay Group indicates for Hourly employees.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document