EAP: Incorrect Bank Account Displayed On Payment Options And Vouchers For A Payment Page
(Doc ID 2759144.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Bank Account Displayed On Voucher Payment Tab For Supplier Bank.
At the time payment was made to a supplier, it was remitted to bank account A. The supplier has since updated their banking. When clicked on the supplier bank link on the voucher payment tab, the link shows the current banking (B) for the supplier for the prior payment.
1. Supplier Setup- 1 location -1 eff dt -01-JAN-1900
2. 1st eff dt 01-JAN-1900 has 1 Supplier Bank Account
3. Pull an existing voucher for this Supplier and payment method of ACH Payment Tab - Click on the supplier Bank Account
4. Now go back to the Supplier and add a new eff dt for that location - Efft Dt is 09/22/2020
5. Click on the Payables link
6. Data in the the PS_VNDR_BANK_ACCT table -Bank Account Number is XXXXX
Click Yes on this message
And save the supplier
7. Now open the same voucher
8. Click on the Supplier Bank
Account is showing as XXXXX instead of AAAAA
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document