EAP: PS_VCHR_RECV_MTCH Is Not Deleted When Voucher Mass Maintenance (App Eng APVCHRDELETE)
(Doc ID 2759464.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Used Voucher Mass Maintenance to delete vouchers with match exceptions and associated PS_VCHR_RECV_MTCH rows were not deleted. Per PeopleBooks:
The Voucher Mass Maintenance process calls the Voucher Delete Application Engine process (APVCHRDELETE) to perform the following processing:
Deletes vouchers from the voucher tables.
The voucher row remains in the voucher tables, but the voucher ID is marked as unavailable. This is irreversible.
Deletes corresponding match exceptions and match details records.
Deletes corresponding duplicate invoice records.
Deletes corresponding doc sequencing records (only if document sequencing is enabled).
Resets the budget checking status of the voucher to Not Checked (only if Commitment Control is enabled).
The voucher is backed out of the budget ledger upon the next run of the Budget Processor.
Also, the BUDGET_HDR_STATUS remained N after budget checking, even though BUDGET_LINE_STATUS was V.
A similar issue was previously resolved - reference PS_VCHR_RECV_MTCH is Not Deleted when a Voucher with Exceptions is Deleted (Doc ID 1447683.1)
This has downstream impacts on the PO Rollover process.
1. Go to Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs and create a PO and dispatch it.
2. Go to Purchasing > Receipts > Add/Update Receipts and create the receipt.
3. Go to Accounts Payables > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry and create the voucher with amount not matching receipt/PO.
4. Run matching: The voucher goes to exceptions.
5. Go to Accounts Payable > Vouchers >Maintain > Voucher Mass Maintenance and delete the voucher.
6. Check PS_VCHR_RECV_MTCH table: It still has the voucher in question.
7. Check voucher tables. BUDGET_HDR_STATUS still N, BUDGET_LINE_STATUS is V.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document