EGM: Grants Portal - Project Summary page Is Not Displaying Department When Grants BU Is Different From Projects BU
(Doc ID 2760601.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 9.2, Grants Portal
Grants Portal - Project Summary page is Not Displaying Department value for the project when Grants Business Unit is associated with a different Projects Business Unit.
- Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Grants > Award Setup and BU Definition. In Demo open EGV05 BU.
- Change the PC Business Unit value to US001 and save. The Grant BU is now associated with a different Project Costing Business Unit.
- Create a Proposal and submit the proposal.
- Generate an Award. Check the "Add to Grants Portal Security" check box.
- Make sure the Project Department is populated by opening the project. Grants > Awards > Projects - Project Department tab.
- Run GM_PT_STAGE (Staging Award/Project Data)
- Grants > Grants Portal > Project Information> Project Summary - Search for the Project. Notice that the Department value for the project is displayed as blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document