EDM: Facility Activity Is Not Correct After Undo Deal
(Doc ID 2760690.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Deal Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Facility Activity is not correct after undo deal.
When a deal is undone, all of the history should be retained in the facility activity link of Facilities for Issuing Debt and only the initial deal row and undo row are included. This then causes the total outstanding and amount available in the Facility Activity link and on the page to be incorrect When the available amount isn't correct, deals on that facility could hit an exceeds amount error when the deal really isn't.
1. Take the existing Facilities for Issuing Debt of LOC1
2.Create a Deal for $5M on 10/7
3. Create another Deal for $3M on 10/8
4. Check Facilities for Issuing Debt/ Facility Activity Link
5. Add $2m drawdown on 10/21 and $1m paydown on 10/28
6. Check Facilities for Issuing Debt/ Facility Activity Link
7. Undo deal as of today 12/15
8.Check Facilities for Issuing Debt/ Facility Activity Link
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document