EAP: Adjustment Voucher Copied From Voucher With Negative Dollar Distribution Line Using Reverse Quantity/Amount
(Doc ID 2760774.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating an adjustment voucher, when copying voucher by using the Copy from Worksheet feature with selecting Reverse Quantity/Amount,
one of the negative distribution line is not reversed.
1. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry to create regular voucher
2. Enter Line values:
3. Enter distribution values for 3 lines:
Line 1, Amount $450 and account 620000
Line 2, Amount -$250 and account 620000
Line 3, Amount $800 and account 620000
4. Save voucher and post using online processing from entry page.
5. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry to create adjustment voucher
6. Use Copy from Worksheet to select the original voucher to copy and select the Reverse Qty/Amt option.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document