Classic Advisee Student Center Displays Advisee not Assigned to Advisor
(Doc ID 2761040.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Academic Advisement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Classic version of Advisee Student Center, an advisor who previously had been assigned one or more advisees, but is currently no longer assigned any advisees, will still see the last advisee previously assigned, with the new advisor's name displayed as the Program Advisor.
An advisor with no assigned advisees should not being seeing information for any advisees under the Advisor Center. The My Advisees page correctly shows no information in this scenario.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Identify advisor with one advisee.
- Navigate to Self Service > Advisor Center as the advisor.
- Under the Advisor Center tab, verify content displayed on My Advisees and Advisee Student Center.
- As administrator, navigate to Records and Enrollment > Student Background Information > Student Advisor.
- For the advisee, add a new effective dated row to remove the same advisor from the student's advisor list (STDNT_ADVR_HIST).
- Repeat steps 2-3.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document