Buyer Mass Change Fails With "ORA-00001: unique constraint" Error and Abend at Step PO_CMCHGTRK.CT7100.Step02 if the Purchase Order (PO) Change has Prior Errors
(Doc ID 2761062.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Buyer Mass Change fails with "ORA-00001: unique constraint" error and abend at Step PO_CMCHGTRK.CT7100.Step02 if the Purchase Order (PO) Change already has prior errors.
1) Create a PO (Purchase Orders > Add/Update PO) and dispatch it.(Note: PO should require acknowledgement and matching)
2) Create a voucher for this PO and match it
3) Submit a POA with changes using IB
4) Approve the Purchase Order Acknowledgement (POA)
5) Approve the POA
6) Run the PO_AUTO_CHNG process
7) Now review the PO change request from Purchase Orders -> Manage Change Orders -> Approve Change Requests. The PO change went into error because a POA cannot modify a matching PO line (this is expected behavior)
8) Now for the same PO, change the buyer id using Buyer Mass Change. The mass change process fails. This is because we already have an error record for this PO
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document