GP:SQL Error in Payment Distribution When 'Use for any Remaining Pay' is YES : GPSC_SSB_DER_FL.GPSC_SSB_BANK_NM.FieldChange PCPC:655 Statement :3
(Doc ID 2761151.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Update Payment distribution the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Employee Self Service (dashboard) > Banking
2. Click on the Payment Distribution w/ "Use for any Remaining Pay" = No
3. Set "Use for any Remaining Pay" = Yes. Message "Only one entry can be used for Remaining Pay. Another Pay Distribution already exists with "Use for any Remaining Pay" as enabled and this action will disable it for that pay distribution. Select OK to continue or Cancel to go back." is shown.
4. Click on the OK button of the message
5. Click on the Save button. Message "A Percent or Amount must be provided, or the "Use for any Remaining Pay" must be YES. Please enter either a Percent, an Amount or select the "Use for any Remaining Pay" as YES, used to indicate that you wish this distribution method to be used for any remaining balances." is shown.
6. Click on the OK button. Bank Account, Use for any Remaining Pay, Percent/Amount, Priority, and Partial Allowed seemed to have been reset
7. Click on the Bank Account field. At this point, dropdown field only shows "Invalid Value" as the option
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document